Sheppard Auto Repairs are Ford Specialists who offer a main dealership service at a lower cost! Ford owners do not need to pay the ultimate price for the ultimate driving machine!
We use genuine Ford parts so that your warranty is not affected! European warranty if genuine Ford parts are used!
We are Ford trained technicians who have access to all the technical information and training to keep your Ford vehicle on the road.
We can supply Ford radio codes, build door locks to your key number, read key numbers, programme new keys, ECU’s and Modules using Genuine Ford Diagnostic Computer and Software.
We offer, Service, Diagnostics and Repair to all Makes and Models, specialising in Ford cars and vans.
Our services include:
- Free collection and delivery
- MOT £46.00 (10 Day free re-test)
- Service from £100.00
- Standard manufacturers service from £100.00
- Major manufacturers service from £155.00
- Cam Belt change all makes from £100.00
- Clutch replacement all makes from £195.00
- Replace discs and pads all makes from £95.00
- Aircon check and charge £49.00
- Tyres at competitive prices
- Exhausts at competitive prices
- Latest Ford Specification oil used – WSS-M2C913C fully synthetic engine oil
All prices include VAT!
All the technical expertise and training of a main dealer, without the hefty price tag!
Due to a new European’ Bloc Exemption’ ruling, Ford Servicing can now be done outside of the main dealer network without affecting your vehicle warranty. Sheppard Auto Repairs can now service your Ford to manufacturers standards but without Main Dealer prices. We use the latest up-to-date Ford diagnostic & technical information systems to service and maintain your vehicle.
The Office of Fair Trading Statement
Independent repairers can carry out normal maintenance and repair services during a vehicle’s warranty period without invalidating the warranty conditions, with two provisos:
- That the service is in accordance with the manufacturers servicing schedules and is recorded as such.
- That the parts used are of ‘OE quality’ and are recorded as such.